Among various kinds of flower decorations, flower wreath is one of very beautiful designs which are used for a variety of applications and occasions as described below. Unlike regular types of designs such as table arrangements, centerpiece decorations, horizontal or vertical arrangements whatsoever, it needs somewhat different kind of skills to make flower wreaths. In this article, you will find a variety of flower wreaths which are introduced in the slide show in this section.
1. Wreath hung around a neck just like a garland or lei in Hawaii. No dried twigs are used when making it. This design is not displayed on a easel but used at the time of a party, welcoming a guest. Sometimes this is used for a decoration to enhance beauty of a bride by hanging it around a bride’s neck.
2. Wedding Wreath displayed on an easel: Dried twigs or a circle shaped wooden material used as a main frame. In addition to a garland type wreath hung around a neck of a bride, this type of wreath is displayed at the entrance of a wedding hall etc.
3. Funeral Wreath displayed on an easel: Dried twigs or a circle shaped wooden material used as a main frame. For expressing a deep sorrow and sympathy, this type of wreath is displayed at funeral ceremony.
4. Open house wreath used by a floral shop etc.: Dried twigs or a circle shaped wooden material used as a main frame. This wreath can be displayed on an easel or could hung from a ceiling.
5. Exhibition or Reception Decorating Wreath: Dried twigs or circle shaped wooden material used as a main frame. You can put a banner or sign inside the wreath showing the type of show etc.
5. Hand-Held light wreath with a ribbon: Only flowers and ribbons are used. This type of wreath is often held by a bride at a wedding.
6. Small flower wreath used as head accessories: This is sometimes used by a bride at a wedding like a tiara.
The skills for making above mentioned types of flower wreaths are not a usual way of technique used for making regular type of flower designs but another kind of technique used as a CRAFT MAKING SKILL. California Flower Art Academy teaches a variety of flower arrangements from ordinary type of floral designs such as table arrangements or centerpiece of decorations to wedding flower arrangements as well as creative decorations designed for specific events or occasions. If you are interested in learning floral decorations introduced in this section, feel free to contact email@example.com where you can earn practical skills by way of hands on training of ONE ON ONE instructions by a well experienced instructors. Among our WIDE RANGE OF PROGRAMS, you can find a most favorable course which fits your specific requirement.
We help you make a difference in floral art.