It’s bubbling up in bays, streams, ponds, inlets, creeks, and holding tanks at pumping stations nationwide and beyond. In Vancouver, it bubbled up in an inlet bay, just east of the San Andreas Fault.
What is that milky-looking substance showing up in waters all across North America and beyond? It even showed up in Clintonville, Wisconsin, shortly after mysterious booms began there in March.
As Planet X (also known as Nibiru) exits our inner solar system, among its many disastrous effects on Planet Earth is a diagonal pull on the North American continent causing it to bow. This bow drops sinkholes, shifts bridges, and rips open crevasses. When earth movement underground occurs in rock, the rock is pressed together, creating that electromagnetic screech (often heard by animals causing them to flee the area before an impending quake). This pressure allows electricity to flow via water trapped in the rock layers, temporarily changing the composition of the water, making it appear milky and causing bubbles to emerge.
Timeline of milky substance appearance – March 21 to April 24, 2012
- March 21, Clintonville in Fond Du Lac River, Wisconsin: Shortly after the Clintonville, Wisconsin, mystery booms began and a strange white substance was found in the Fond du Lac River, just east of Clintonville. A fisherman spotted a milky liquid coming out of the pumping station. It smelled like sulfur.
- March 22, Codorus Creek near York, Pennsylvania: White substance spotted in Cordorus Creek.
- March 29, Montecito’s Oak Creek: Montecito responders found an unknown substance in Oak Creek, but were unable to determine its origin.
- March 29, Mysterious Substance Turns Burlington, Ontario, Creek Milky White: Sheldon Creek turned “milky white” after an unknown substance was found in the waterway. The substance remains a mystery.
- April 7, Vancouver, BC – Residents walking along the waterfront noticed a milky whitish gray flow bubbling up in Coal Harbour. First responders were baffled.
- April 24, Mystery Substance Turns Windward Oahu Stream White: Residents at Makani Kai marina woke to find a milky-looking substance flowing into the ocean. Responders were unable to find a source of the white substance.
More evidence of Planet X’s transit of our inner solar system?
Be sure to read about “how Mother Earth is heating up and cracking big time,” about the “strange stench wafting across the world,” “weird animal deaths,” and more to come.