World health organization has declared May 31st, a ‘no tobacco day’.
The status quo.
All medical doctors, religious or other extremists; all coming from similar institutions proclaim that ‘smoking is responsible for every disease on earth’; from skin wrinkle to cancers.
Yet cancer experts are still debating what really cause cancer. Many cancers, illnesses or deaths may be trigger by substances like VOC’s, phthalates, pesticides, micro toxins, formaldehyde, ethylene, medications, additives, fat, obesity, food, alcohol, and other toxic and environmental pollutants like smoking. Many industries are using nefarious and harmful tactics to advertise and sell their products.
Smoking has been known to be unhealthy for centuries.
- So, why is a substance so ‘dangerous’ still on the market?
Today’s society and the medical fields accepts many unhealthy behaviors. Some of these are even dangerous further acerbating an economy on the brink of disaster.
Here’s a list of habits that should be addressed:
- Eating junk food.
- No exercise.
- Drinking alcohol.
- Swallowing medications.
- Unnecessary surgeries.
- Cleaning with chemicals.
- Destroying weeds with pesticides.
- Bathing with chemicals.
- Filling up swimming pools with bleach.
- Exposure to inhalation of formaldehyde gas in indoor settings both residential and occupational.
- Bleaching hair.
- Painting houses and nails.
- Drinking carbonated drinks.
- Eating salty preserved food and barbecue meat.
- Cooking with hydrogenated fat.
- Having intercourse and oral sex with multiple partners.
- Dressing up with synthetic clothing.
- Putting clothes in dry cleanings.
- Driving a car.
- Taking a plane.
- Eating OGM corn or soy.
- Giving liquids in plastic bottles.
- Using perfume or aluminum deodorants.
- Having breast implant.
- Deodorizing or disinfecting their home or furniture with chemicals.
- Exposing themselves to powerful ultra-rays.
- Unseen molds and mycotoxins exposure.
- Flame Retardants: polybrominated diphenyl ethers, or PBDEs.
Conclusion: is the world a safer place?
- All above toxic compounds are definitely being use by most individual every day.
- All actions involving indoor or outdoor pollution are unsafe for everyone.
- All cited substances fabricated by men in different industries are imported and exported around the globe.
- All toxic chemicals have been studied for health related illnesses and cancers. Can we say that tobacco alone is at the root of a specific disorder?
The writer is in no way connected to the tobacco industry; in search of employment, fame, reward, financial gain or loss.