A Daily Word from the Word weekend activity for June 30/July 1, 2012
“Return to the strong hold, you prisoners of hope. Even today I declare that I will restore double to you.” – Zechariah 9:12
My prayer is that this weekend activity will bring you to a different and more intimate place in God during your weekend time. I am believing, decreeing, and declaring amazing breakthroughs for you, in you, and in your life as you begin to dig up those hard places in you and in your life; allowing the Word of God to break up every hard place that currently keeps you from receiving and experiencing God’s best for you.
I suggest that you acquire a three-ring binder and a journal for these weekend activities.
God Bless you.
This weekend activity will require you to reference my article entitled “Let God make it up to you” (© 2012. Gargano) published on June 29, 2012.
1. How does reading Zechariah 9:12 speak to you? What does it invoke and provoke in you?
2. Are you currently harboring any resentment, anger, hurt or bitterness toward people (past or present) who have hurt you or short-changed you? If so, do you now realize that these wrong feelings, emotions, and attitudes are holding you back from receiving God’s best, and holding God back from making it up to you?
3. Based on your answers to Question #2, write down each person you are holding ill-feelings toward along with the corresponding reason. Take this list, pray over it giving all of these hindrances over to God, and destroy this document in whatever manner God leads you.
4. Have you been trying to make up for lost things and a lost life on your own? How will you now allow God, your Father, to take over and restore all to you?
5. Write down your plan to “return to the strong hold” and to become a “prisoner of hope”.
May God Bless you and Keep you always.
With warmest regards,
And in service of The Most High King,
Click here for the PDF version of this message.
Suggested tools for further study:
Matthew is founder of HMD Ministries and sits under the leadership of Apostle Dr. Don Lyon of Faith Center Ministries International in Rockford Illinois, where he is a member.