The year 2012 is NOT an “average year” in any way, shape, or form. Too many oddities. To name a few: Massive crevasses opening; land slipping, sliding, and sinking; gigantic sinkholes opening, dropping cars and people into the void; extreme flooding, weird weather; large and frequent earthquakes swarms; and ancient volcanoes awakening.
Ancient prophecy fulfilled? Yes. Again, and again, and again!
Cataclysm steadily advances around the world. The slide show shows the gruesome tale of a crumbling Earth, and drastic earth changes speeding up and intensifying, all courtesy of that dastardly Planet X.
NOTE: Crumbling China is covered in a separate article, as areas of it are literally shaking apart.
Time period covered here: Many of these events happened within a two-month period – mid-April to mid-June.
- Chile: Landslide took out entire stretch of road.on Luperon Tourist Highway
- Colombia: Landslides in vicinity of Bridge Guanábano damage road running and caused partial collapse in two houses; Gramalote slowly disintegrating as earth cracks up
- Ecuador: School collapses in Zamora; geological faults affect more than 40 houses in Potosi; landslides in La Cuesta and Necoxtla; road connecting San Isidro Zorca Providencia and San Joaquin collapses; road between Piedra Gorda Timotes collapses; collapse of the bridge roadway in Rio Chiquito; collapse of border roads; 50 meters of road from Aguas Calientes collapsed
- Guatemala: Bellavista incommunicado after road collapse
- Indonesia: Ground movement creates cracks in ground and houses making some unfit for occupancy. Area subsiding up to several meters; landslide on a nearby cliff accompanied by rumble from the ground and ground movement
- Peru: Landslides cause cracks in roads and homes; Oxapampa abandoned and impassable due to cracks; landslide completely closed road
- Venezuela: Landslides in the area; another hill collapsed on road; bridge to San Cristobal collapsed; three people missing after collapse of Colorado Canyon hill
- Saskatoon: Series of explosions under sidewalk spewed black smoke into the air, with a resulting power failure, thousands evacuated from downtown buildings.
- Switzerland: Massive rock fall (Preonzo, Ticino)
- Viet Nam: Quang Ninh Province nearly 30 households evacuated after land subsided in residential area.
A brief sampling . . . much more to follow.
Get ready. Be prepared. The end of times as we know them is near!
- Sinkhole epidemic speeds up: Gigantic sinkhole opens in Brooklyn, earth changes
- Sinkholes, collapsing buildings, explosions, happening with too much regularity
- Large crop circle in field in Wiltshire, UK: Who created it, what does it mean
- Blood red lake in southern France startles tourists: Bible prophecy or salt . .
- China in jeopardy: Great Wall & bridge collapse, reservoir breaches earth wobble