Spring has sprung, mother’s day is here and summer’s around the corner! Below are some beauty, fragrance and haircare brands and products that will be sure to bring out the most beautiful assets in every woman.
1. Coach launched its New Signature Summer Limited Edition Eau de Toilette to the Coach Fragrance Collection! This is one of Coach’s best fragrances, especially for the warm spring and hot summer weather, and is perfect for the modern sexy woman. An expression of modern femininity defined by bright freshness and sensual warmth, the new Signature Summer edition embraces the classic American style of Coach’s Signature Fragrance with a unique sophisticated and sexy twist. Refreshing and uplifting as a bright spring morning, the scent opens with Giant Water Lily wrapped in Mandarin and lush Gardenia, accented with the crisp greenery of Magnolia Leaf. A blooming heart of radiant yellow Genet flowers, Honeysuckle and Jasmine Sambac brings stylish femininity. The warmth of creamy Sandalwood blended with Amber and Musk evokes the sensation of stepping out into the sun. The bottle is adorned with the classic “C” motifs in shades of pink with the signature Coach hang-tag draped around the neck. For those who love Coach fragrances, this is a must have, that’s available now at fine department stores for $65.00 for 1.7FL OZ.
2. Jouany St. Barthelemy and Marrakech Eau de Parfum are two of Christophe Jouany’s most beautiful and luxurious fragrances. He was a world famous fashion photographer for almost 30 years, and has decided to create his own fragrance line that reminds him of the exotic locations that he traveled to, beginning with his hometown of St. Barthelemy. This sensual, exotic perfume begins with notes of white grapefruit, vanilla, coco Jasmin, cedarwood, patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, and white musk. Its compound is comprised of 68% essential oils of the highest quality. Marrakech is like the great Moroccan city, brings the stirring pleasure of the Moroccan orange grove to you. This perfume begins with orange blossom, bergamot, grapefruit, jasmine, neroli, patchouli, and white musk. Jouany St. Barthélemy and Marrakech perfumes are available now at Henri Bendel and www.Jouany.com for $125 for 1.7FL OZ.
3. Kate Somerville has dedicated to skin wellness for 18+ years, committed to innovation and results-oriented products that work. Kate Somerville makes radiant skin a reality for everyone by following one simple strategy: Renew Skin, Restore Health, and Deliver Results. Two of her newest products that will make skin radiant this spring/summer, and make mom look forever young are Kate Somerville’s Daily Deflector and Face Self Tanning Pads. The Daily Deflector Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Anti-Aging Sunscreen offers broad-spectrum sun protection, restores optimal moisture levels, and significantly reduces the visible depth and volume of wrinkles. Somerville 360° Face Self Tanning Pads contain paraben-free self-tanning formula to give a quick and even application with no streaking. These hydrating towelettes will produce a uniform, natural-looking glow on the skin within two to four hours with one easy application. Both of these are available now at www.sephora.com
4. NYC (New York Color) Makeup and Sally Hansen are affordable beauty brands that deliver professional results. NYC Makeup offers great, sexy, trendy hot looks at affordable prices, so be sure to get every color to match outfits, moods and seasons! NYC makeup has a color and product for everyone, so be sure check out at the nearest pharmacy, such as Duane Reade or Walgreens for its newest and latest colors this spring. Sally Hansen knows nails and offers so many gorgeous options for nails, such as, but not limited to Salon Effects Reail Nail Polish Strips that wears like nail polish, requires no dry time, chip resistant, comes in fabulous prints (ie., Cheetah, Lace, Butterfies, Checkers, Solid Colors and many many more), and is ready to go immediately! Sally Hansen’s Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color, Smooth and Perfect Color and Care; and Gem Crush Nail Color offer a whole variety to gorgeous colors, shine and super strength for nails.
5. Rio de Keratin Cocolada Do It Yourself Keratin Treatment achieves smooth, frizz-free hair at home, that lasts for two months! It’s safe, easy, saves time and money. This all natural Cocolada Treatment is a home keratin treatment that gives smooth, frizz-free locks at an affordable price of only $35. With the rainy spring weather, and hot humid summer weather coming up, Rio de Keratin Cocolada Do It Yourself Keratin Treatment will be hair’s BFF, so get one for yourself, your best friend, your sister and mom for Mother’s Day!
6. Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics are very healthy for skin, cruelty-free and environmentally-friendly, that you an even sleep with it. Youngblood is now the preferred choice of actress Tara Buck on and off set. Tara’s makeup picks are Lip Liner Pencil in Pout, Brow Artiste in Blonde, Hi-Definition Hydrating Mineral Perfecting Powder in Translucent and Lipstick in new Tangelo, which is her go to color for the summer. Also hot this summer is Youngblood’s Mighty Shiny Lip Gels, available in seven refreshing mouthwatering shades that works great for all skintones, and very long lasting. For more information at Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics, visit ybskin.com or at Henri Bendel in NYC and Fred Segal in Santa Monica.