There is now a wonderful new online shopping site devoted exclusively to our furry family members and friends. LeLe is here to offer beautiful finds for the pets at up to 70% off.
LeLePets is the first members’ only daily deals site dedicated exclusively to pets.
LeLe Pets was founded by best friends and lovers of animals. With no other flash sale sites devoted to animals, they decided to launch their own with wonderful design inspired and one of a kind products at very affordable prices discounted up to 70% off. Their mission is to meld a passion for animals with a love for design.
Take advantage of this invite to become a member of this wonderful and fun shopping sale site.
- Exclusive for my examiner readers; receive $5 off your first purchase when you use the promotional code “weber” at checkout.
“To encourage new members to spread the word, LeLePets credits its members $15 when their fellow pet lover friends makes their first purchase.”
Monday through Friday LeLePets launches daily sales at 12 p.m. EST.
Each sale is for 72 hours, or until inventory sells out. The carefully chosen items are discounted up to 70% off. Supplies are usually limited due to the steep discounts and are on a first come, first serve basis. Be the first to arrive for truly wonderful finds.
Check out the most current sales
- Skate Dog Studios; Elevated Feeders for Eclectic Pets “Skate Dog Studios creates unique elevated pet feeders and home decor out of new and recycled skateboard decks. Tired of the normal raised pet feeders for pups, Meg Grogan set out to create something unlike the traditional feeder and more to fit her and her pet’s diverse lifestyles. After much daydreaming, elevated skate deck pet feeders were conceived and, in turn, Skate Dog Studios”
- Pawsitively Modern; Modern Pet Products “The concept for Pawsitively Modern is based on their love for their pets and lifelong love with architecture and design, particularly modern. The creators behind the company decided to share their vision for cleaner, more aesthetically pleasing pet accessories after finding the options on the market slim. They strive to create products that easily fit into your décor and speak to your style sensibilities.”
- Ooboo; Folding Indoor Pet House “Ooboo products are “non-confining” indoor folding pet structures, providing a safe and warm den that the pet “wants” to be in. Unlike many other indoor houses, crates or cages, Ooboo products are attractive enough to place in the living room or bedroom (or both) of any home, making the pet more a “part of the family”. Most importantly, pets, especially dogs, need their own place, or “den”, to feel warm and safe, which ultimately relieves stress and fear.”
- Blanket ID; Sleek ID Tags That Protect Your Pets “In addition to providing a great looking ID tag for your pet, Blanket ID delivers a seriously effective solution to the problem of losing a pet. Regardless of how your pet gets lost, they strive to make sure that they get home safely and quickly. The tags are noiseless, waterproof, and lightweight. Now we just need a human version…”
Wednesday, June 27
- UsagiTeam; Stunning Doggie Fashion “UsagiTeam specializes in eye catching, functional bow-tie collars, leashes and clothing for small to medium sized pets with a designer twist made by hand in San Francisco♥. Your pup is bound to win the best dressed award rocking UsagiTeam.”
Thursday, June 28
- Piccolo; Stylish, Designer Dogwear “Piccolo stands for “small” in Italian. Piccolo Designer Dogwear is run by dog lovers that love to spoil them. They personally inspect and hand choose every article of dogwear Piccolo carries. Piccolo specializes in stocking styles and designs that we would give to our own four-legged family members, representing the best mix of style, quality, comfort and value. Piccolo carries a good variety of stylish and fashionable outfit for your small dog matching their unique personalities.”
- SassamaFrass; Vintage, Upcycled Designs “Find your SassamaFrass through fun funky fabrics, vintage retro, and handcrafted items. A gift for yourself, friend, and your beloved pet that will leave you SassamaFrassed! Well isn’t that some SassamaFrass.”
More than just a place to shop
“LeLePets offers a hub to learn about design orientated retailers and their pets, score cool giveaways, and much more.”
Giving back to the community is extremely important to LeLe Pets
“LeLePets donates 1 percent of its annual net sales to American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA). LeLePets is strongly against animal cruelty and are committed to being part of the solutions.”
Pets enjoy getting dressed up and going out. Get fashionable with your fluffy mate and never be afraid to dance!
Subscribe and enjoy reading all of my Interior Design, Interior Decorating, and Long Island Prepper articles written for ovalpike.com