It is almost your woman’s birthday and men you may be wondering what will be the perfect gift? Or what would be the ultimate location to take the special lady in your life?Women enjoy going to restaurants, receiving jewelry, flowers, and the heart shaped candies. However, birthdays spent together should be more than just a day of roses and chocolates it is a day to celebrate her and all that she does.
Make her feel important and show her that you appreciate the way she lives her life. Gifts can only go so far but putting some time, thought, feelings, and consideration into your choices and actions will stay on a woman’s mind and in her heart always if the acts are genuine and sincere.
Here are 10 tips on how to please women on their birthday and how to keep her in love with you:
- Women love genuine compliments. Tell that special lady in your life that she is working them high heels. Compliment her on the new dress. Let her know that she is sexy. Tell her that you are proud of her for completing a college program, mentoring children, or for her closing a deal at work.
2. Notice details like a new hair color, new hair cut, that she got a manicure. If you remind her that she looks nice by doing these things guess what? She will continue to do them.
3. Women love sweet comments like an unexpected text messages saying how much you want to see her or thanking them for one of the tasks that she did. Women will lock these text messages in and not erase them. In return most women will continue to do more gestures like the things you like so much because you acknowledged her efforts.
4. Flirt with your woman as if you two were first getting acquainted with each other. It keeps the relationship exciting and it lets your mate know that you are still attracted to them.
5. They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach the same applies to a woman. Make her a home cooked meal. She will love telling her girlfriends about this and her friends may give you a stamp of approval which means a lot to women. A woman’s girlfriends usually have her best interests in mind and will let their girl know whether or not the man she is seeing is right for them.
6. Give her a back rub or a foot rub. This will help relieve stress and make her more relaxed which means she will be in a pleasant mood. A woman who is in a good mood will have little room to complain or worry. This equals more time to simply enjoy each other’s company.
7. Put some thought into what your woman likes. If she likes a particular song or if a music video reminds you of her then play it on this celebration. But, make sure and tell her why you thought she would like it. The same applies to gifts. Women remember when a man put thought into a gift and years later will reflect on the occasion or the well thought out gift.
8. Make sure to get some quality time in with your woman on a regular basis. Women love attention from their man. Take her out to a movie, take her to dinner, or rent a movie and order some delivery food. If it is a special occasion book a few days at a gorgeous resort, fancy hotel, or even a cabin located in a city with new scenery.
9. Set the example for the family. Clean up after yourself, make repairs to cars, and household appliances. Mow the lawn, trim the trees, and clean the pool. Women love a man who can take care of home. Execute tasks that may be a little bit more strenuous or need some extra muscle to finish in a timely manner. Women love a man that can handle tasks that may be requiring a little more strength than from her.
10. Be a man who can make her and the family proud. Be a gentleman in or out of her presence. If you see someone who is struggling carrying groceries or moving furniture open the door for the party. Or if you have time use your two hands to help carry the groceries or move the furniture. Be kind to children and neighbors. A woman stays in love with a man who is kind and she can list the many reasons why she is proud of him and his accomplishments.
Women how do you feel about this particular article? Do you think these tips are accurate or not? What other tips do you think should have been included? Men do you agree with these tips? What birthday ideas has your significant other truly seemed appreciative of?Please share your thoughts by responding back with a reply or a comment. Your responses may be beneficial to a future article.
To view some pictures and a video of birthday ideas look at the Slideshow and Video located on left hand side of this article.
Share your thoughts and knowledge with Dating and Relationship Examiner by subscribing to the top of this page and responding to articles. Let’s keep the discussion going follow me at twitter and I will follow back. Have a story you think I should cover? E-mail me at email@example.com Let’s become friends add me on Facebook: Cassandra Bautista