- Noticeable earth changes occurring more and more frequently
- Mysterious bubbles spotted in Louisiana waterways
- Unexplained bubbles spotted in bayou not ‘swamp gas’
- Houses shifting, shaking, and moving, even when located on cement
- Cracks appearing in sheet rock and foundations of houses at same time
Mysterious bubbles rising up out of an Assumption Parish bayou, and officials are at a loss as to what is causing them.
The bubbling waters were first noticed on Wednesday, June 26, 2012, in the waters of the Bayou Corne and Grand Bayou areas.
Then, on Saturday, June 30, Assumption Parish Homeland Security Director John Boudreaux received a report of a pipeline leak and started an investigation. Even though officials say that a pipeline leak unlikely, they have not yet ruled out the possibility of a leak.
Both local and government agencies concerned
Officials have never experienced anything like this before. The bubbling worries not only those living in Assumption Parish, but government and local officials as well, judging from the long list of those investigating the mysterious bubbles:
- Louisiana Department of Natural Resources
- Louisiana State Police
- Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality
- Assumption Parish Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
- Assumption Parish Sheriff’s Office
- Local industry
Parish residents are concerned. Debra Charlet says, “”My home moved, and my home shook. My home moved, and I’m on cement.”
Bubbling has been noticed in the waters of Bayou Corne and Grand Bayou. Parish officials have determined that this bubbling is caused by a release of natural gas and not “swamp gas,” however, the origin of the gas is unknown. Samples of the bubbles have been sent out for testing, but results are not expected for several weeks.
Are mysterious bubbles and shaking houses related? Is this just a coincidence?
You be the judge. Officials are monitoring the bubbles twice a day. Waterways currently remain open to boat traffic, but if readings change, the waterways may be closed.
- Bubbles not swamp gas
- Bubbles spotted in bayou
- Public information meeting
Earth changes speeding up all over the world. Planet X approaches. Be prepared.