Hey guys, before I begin with the features of this new title, I have to know how many of you have actually been following the Ninja Gaiden series since the Sega Genesis years? I remember playing Ninja Gaiden when I was only like eight years old on the Sega Genesis 6-Pak game and struggled so much at the end of the game. I am pretty sure that I still have never beat that game yet. Which reminds me, I’ll be right back. I think I need to beat that now before I continue with this article.
Ok, back! That was quick, huh? For those of you who don’t know, Ninja Gaiden 3 has been reworked to bring to Wii U the truly intense, high-speed challenge and action Ninja Gaiden fans demand. there are more weapon and Ninpo types, new character progression systems, redesigned battle systems and a return of dismemberment.
Curious to what the details of these features are?
Take a look below:
- Unique Wii U controls: During single-player mode, players can enjoy faster and more fluid action by using the touch screen of the Wii U GamePad controller to select weapons, execute Ninpo, see in-game information and much more.
- New Weapons and Ninpo Types: Exclusive to the Wii U version, the game includes six weapon types and three Ninpo types, allowing for greater game-play variation and deeper strategy.
- Character/Weapon Progression System: Using the Karma points earned during game play, a player can upgrade his weapons and Ninpo and increase the character HP level.
- Faster, More Intense Battles: Improved enemy AI, the return of dismemberment, as well as new enemy types and battle areas have been added for greater variety in battles and increased replay value.
- Platform: Wii U
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Players: 1
- Rating: RP
- Release: Holiday 2012
- Developer: Team Ninja / Techmo Koei
- URL: e3.nintendo.com
- Suggested Retail Price: TBA
So out of the four new features that have been announced, which is your favorite one? Which is your lease favorite one? Who will be purchasing this title when it gets released? Please feel free to make a comment below this article to voice your opinion! If you’re curious to what this title looks like so far, I have attached the E3 Booth Interview video to this article for your convenience.
But before you go, I would like to ask you to subscribe to my articles by clicking the subscribe link above the article and to also stay tuned to my page for the next week or two since I will be showing off more Wii U titles every day!